Wednesday, May 2, 2012

NEW ASSIGNMENT AT ZRTI/TPJ

Dear Friends

Thank you very much for making use of the blogsite and sending me feed back. Whenever you login please try to register your identity so that I can send messages. 

As of now on promotion to Senior Scale, I am promote and transferred as Sr AFA/Zonal Railway Training Institute Trichy.  I am joining on the 7th May at the institute. 

I need you continued cooperation and support so that many more posts on  the Railway accounts subjects can be posted and power point presentations can be uploaded.

Please remember me and my spouse and daughter in your prayers. Your prayers, wishes and love have sustained me through the calm and storm.


Thank you once  again


wish you all for greater strides


D Xavier Gnanaraj
3rd May 2012

2 comments:

  1. Wish you all the luck and success in your new assignment.
    Sneha Choudhury
    Manager/Trg
    C-TARA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir,

    I find your posts immensely useful. I am an aspirant for this year's LDCE exams to be conducted by Eastern Railway.

    Looking forward to a mutually beneficial interaction in future,

    Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully
    Vinod Pandey
    Dated 23/08/2012 Sr. S.O/A/EXP/Con
    pandey.vinod63@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete